Size: A6 - 152mm x 107mm x 20mm (L x W x D) - Postage Cost: 1st Class £0.98
Ideal for mailing 1 to 4 Blood Vacutainers, Microtainers, Monovettes, Salivettes or 5, 10ml screw cap Universals Containers with Documentation.
Take tubes upto 110mm in length and 15mm in diameter
Supplied ready for use.
Package Component parts include:-
- Rigid White Mail Box labelled with a front UN3373 "To" Address Label and back "From" and "Contents"Label.
- Self Adhesive Closure
- Laboratory friendly easy tear off back opening
- White Foam 4 tube cradle with pull out foam inserts to place tubes in and manufactured with an absorbent inner base that is capable of absorbing upto 50 mls liquid.
- Wrap over Absorbent top Sheet (50ml absorb capacity) for placing on top of the 4 tube cradle before inserting into the Specimen Transport Bag
- Grip seal Specimen Transport Bag printed "Biohazard" with a document pouch - used to insert the loaded 4 tube cradle in.
- A bespoke instrustions label on the inside lid of the Shuttlebox.
- Component parts can be purchased seperately - Email us at shop@covertec for a us a component price list.
Bespoke Solution are available on request (Subject to quantities required)
This product can be purchased online or by Purchase Orders emailed direct to us at email@example.com
For all product enquires just phone us on 02392 571612 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSPSC Code: 41104101, NHS eClass Code: XDA, Patent Pending; Yes, Postage Classification; Large Letter Package