Our Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions for the sale of our goods ('The Conditions') will govern all contracts for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will happily treat each order for goods as a formal offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these Conditions. When you place an order for goods with us you are indirectly accepting our conditions of sale. The email response sent to you to acknowledge the receipt of your order & thank you for your custom does not constitute acceptance of it. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you, when the goods are dispatched to you – an email of dispatch will be sent to you.
We will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may suffer if we do not supply goods. For example: the loss of your corresponding business. As a reassurance we hold adequate stock of the goods we sell and our choice of suppliers are checked regularly to ensure they too hold adequate stock of products or raw materials to meet your order requirements.
4. Many of the goods we sell are of a technical nature and unfortunately it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the goods and keep specifications 100% up to date.
All drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the goods.
5. With reference an act of God, war etc, we shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in performance of our contract, if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control. Including, without limitation; acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
6. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Time limit for notification of claims. If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must inform us within 7 working days of either
(1) the date of delivery or
(2) the date when you ought reasonable to have known of the defect (where the defect is not apparent upon a reasonable inspection).
Please note: If damaged goods returned are found not to be defective and in full working order, they will be returned to you under the purchase contract agreement. To cover our costs an administration fee of 10% of the price of the goods, along with the cost of carriage will be charged to you by invoice.
7. The current price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We will always honour these prices at time of your purchase even if our Suppliers suddenly increase their supply prices to us.
We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate and up to date, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a price discrepancy of more than 20%, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to purchase the goods at the correct price.
8. Payment for the goods must be made by you in accordance with our 'Purchase Procedure'. All orders, apart from NHS Purchase orders are positively credit/debit card or cheque sanctioned cleared prior to dispatch. As you can appreciate, we cannot accept any responsibility if any payment details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
9. All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling and exclusive of VAT and any delivery charges. Please note VAT has to be applied to both the cost of the goods + their delivery charge. For incontinence products we offer a VAT reclaim service to people who are registered disabled or are diagnosed with a long term illness. See details below.
10. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. We will however endeavour to acknowledge all complaints in writing within 10 working days. If you have a complaint then please contact us (see address in 'About Us' section):
11. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Co-Vertec Ltd using the http://www.123-reg.com web platform.
2.1. We grant you, the user, a non-exclusive license to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
2.2. We may terminate this license at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
3.2. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
3.3. You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only.
Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited.
3.4. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1. The information in this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy.
Please see our 'Terms and Conditions of Sale' regarding the basis on which we will provide goods and services to you.
4.2. The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.3. Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
5.1. This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website.
5.2. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
6.1. We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2. We will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) how so ever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or reliance on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus or any errors in the content of this website or any communication from us regarding the same.
6.3. These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
7. Complete Agreement. These terms and conditions (including the 'Privacy Statement') contain all the terms which you have agreed with us in relation to the use of the website.
8. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
8.1. This website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
8.2. Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.